These terms of business supersede all other previous terms of business.
- • The VBA read The Veterinary Business Agency Ltd
- • Vetpracticevalues.co.uk & .com read The Veterinary Business Agency Ltd
- • Insight.pet read The Veterinary Business Agency Ltd
1. Full Company Name
The Veterinary Business Agency Limited
2. Company Registration Number
3. Full Address
4. Telephone Number
5. Email Address
6. Bank Name-Address
3, Thomas More Square
London E1W 1WY
7. Bank Account Name
The Veterinary Business Agency Ltd
8. Bank Account Number
9. Sort Code
10. VAT Registration Number
All prices exclude VAT. VAT at the current rate will be added to all invoices if relevant.
The VBA is a trading name of the Veterinary Business Agency Ltd
Vetpracticevalues is a trading name for The Veterinary Business Agency Ltd.
Insight.pet is a trading name for The Veterinary Business Agency Ltd.
1.The VBA operates as an agent in the sale of veterinary practices, it uses the website www.thevba.com
2.Vetpracticevalues.com &.co.uk- General-This provide users with a veterinary company goodwill valuation range based on the VBA’s experience of the veterinary market. The calculation provides a range of potential valuations based on the basic information provided by the user. The values are based upon limited information supplied by the client using the website. They are for guidance only and advice should be taken before making any decisions based upon these values.Our valuation estimates are based upon our experience of achieved sales of veterinary practices to corporate buyers. The value produced relates to the goodwill value and adjustments will need to be made to arrive at a share value.
3. Insight.pet, this operates as an on-line site supplying demographic information for veterinary practices.
Material on the websites
All material on these sites are protected by international copyright. You must request permission from thevba.com before using any, content from this site, including but not restricted to:
⁃ Video & multimedia
a.The material can only be accessed and used for personal use and must not be used commercially or for commercial gain without the written permission of The VBA.
b.The content and material may not be modified in any way.
c.None of the site may be copied or distributed without the written permission of The VBA.
d.If you wish to use or reproduce parts of the thevba.com please contact us by email to apply for permission to do so.
e.As in para 2, all copyrighted and other intellectual property rights (including specifically written software scripts and intellectual rights utilised for advertisement development is the copyright © 2018 of The Veterinary Business Agency Ltd.
f.All material on this website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned or leased by The VBA. All rights reserved.
g.The, VBA.com, Insight.pet and vetpracticevalues.com/co.uk, websites information is believed to be correct at the time of going online. All trademarks are acknowledged as the property of their respective owners
The VBA accepts no liability for any damage (direct, indirect or consequential) resulting from any party accessing these sites.
1.Advice and information given on the websites must only be used as general guidance. The VBA is not responsible for any financial decisions made based upon the information on the websites. Any website information on values must be used for general guidance only and The VBA cannot be held responsible for any financial implications or losses that may occur due to decisions made by the viewer using this information.
2.The VBA undertakes veterinary practice sales and allow potential clients to use the Vetpracticevalues.co.uk & .com program to give an estimate of the value of their veterinary practice goodwill. The values are based upon limited information supplied by the client using the website. They are for guidance only and advice should be taken before making any decisions based upon these values
Our valuation estimates are based upon our experience of achieved sales of veterinary practices to corporate buyers. the value produced relates to the goodwill value and adjustments will need to be made to arrive at a share value.
AVAILABILITY OF WEBSITES We will attempt to maintain the accessibility of the websites 24 hours per day but cannot be held responsible if it is unavailable for any time. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay or its consequences.
Data Protection Use of Personal Information supplied to The Veterinary Business Agency Ltd
1.The VBA collects and maintains some basic certain personal information about you when you access online forms, or send us emails, or utilise the vetpracticevalues.com &.co.uk. The information may include your name, email address, company address, and telephone contact numbers and is used to send requested information and to respond to enquiries.
2.Your information will not be used for any purpose other than for the purposes set out in this Policy.If you believe that any information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at the address above or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. When processing such personal data. We shall ensure that none of this data is disclosed to a third party to comply with the DPA, without your permission.
3.This above applies to personal data provided by or on behalf of a client in connection with the use of the on line valuation program or in the sale of their practice. www.vetpracticevalues.co.uk. www.thevba.com and www.Insight.pet Data protection legislation means all applicable privacy and data protection legislation and regulations including PECR together with: Before 25 May 2018, the Data Protection Act 1998; andFrom 25 May 2018 onwards, the GDPR, and any applicable national laws, regulations and secondary legislation in the UK relating to the processing of personal data and the privacy of electronic communications, as amended, replaced or updated from time to time.
4.We shall use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data. We shall not sub-contract any processing of personal data unless that personal data continues to be subject to an appropriate level of protection.
- Limitation of liability: We will provide services as outlined in the Terms of Engagement with reasonable care and skill. Our liability to you is limited to losses, damages, costs and expenses caused by our negligence or wilful default. However, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be responsible for any losses, etc., where you or others supply incorrect or incomplete information, or fail to supply any appropriate information or where you fail to act on our advice
Our work is not, unless there is a legal or regulatory requirement, to be made available to third parties without our written permission and we will accept no responsibility to third parties for any aspect of our professional services or work that is made available to them.
In the event of any claim for loss or damage arising from our services, you have agreed that a sum equal to total commission fee is the maximum total liability to you in respect This maximum total liability applies to any and all claims made on any basis and therefore includes any claims in respect of breaches of contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise in respect of the professional services and shall also include interest.
- Confidentiality: Unless we are authorised by you to disclose information on your behalf, we confirm that where you give us confidential information we shall at all times during and after this engagement keep it confidential, except as required by law, by our insurers or as provided for in regulatory, ethical, or other professional pronouncements or as part of an external peer review applicable to us or our engagement. This undertaking will apply during and after this engagement.
- Conflicts of interest: We will inform you if we become aware of any conflict of interest in our relationship with you or in our relationship with you.
- While The Veterinary Business Agency Ltd endeavours to ensure that the information on its websites are correct we cannot warrant the accuracy of all of the material on the website. We reserve the right to make changes to the material on these websites, without giving notice. If any material or matter on a website is out of date. The VBA makes no commitment to update such material. No responsibility can be taken by the publishers for any omissions or misstatements, or the consequences arising therefrom. All advice and statements given is for information only and readers must satisfy themselves to the accuracy of any such advice or statements. You must not rely on any statement we have published on thevba.com/ insight.pet or Vetpracticevalues.com &.co.uk without first taking specialist professional advice. Nothing in the material is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person and is not for specific advice.
- The Veterinary Business Agency Ltd will not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of viewing or, reading the material or any part of it published on the site.
- We cannot offer any warranty of any kind concerning thevba.com and other sites or the material held within it. In particular, we do not warrant that thevba.com or thevba.com/ insight.pet or Vetpracticevalues.com &.co.uk any of their contents are virus free and therefore it is your responsibility to ensure you are protected by adequate antivirus and anti-spyware software.
- We operate on a No Sale No Fee basis unless others stated in the Engagement contract. We reserve the right to charge a fee if the vendor choose to withdraw from an offer that they have previously accepted. (see our written Terms of engagement with the vendor)